CURRENT NPPC COVID-19 GUIDANCE
Please stay home and do not attend a NPPC worship service or NPPC program if you are exhibiting any of the following symptoms, behaviors associated with these symptoms or answer yes to any of these items:
- Shortness of breath(not associated with allergies)
- Close contact with someone that has been diagnosed with Covid
- Have you travelled internationally within the last 7 days
- For worship services and any large gatherings;
- Strongly recommend wearing masks for unvaccinated individuals and vaccinated individuals
- Singing will be permitted indoors at the worship services.
- Windows will be open throughout the services.
- Masks, wipes, and sanitizers will be made available.
- Pre-packaged elements will be used for Communion.
- Collection drop boxes will be placed at each end of the church
2. Unvaccinated individuals (including children over the age of two) should wear a mask per guidelines from the CDC & the State of NJ.
3. Vaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear a mask indoors.
4. Any food service at NPPC will follow NJ Board of Health guidelines.
Thank you & remember - We are all in this together!
Thank you for your help in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and all illnesses and your understanding and cooperation. NPPC’s leadership is committed to providing the best environment possible for all and we will continue to monitor the CDC website for updates. We will make revisions to this policy as updated information is available.